Glosten engineers have applied their expertise to research vessels of all kinds, including SWATHs, large ice-breaking arctic research vessels, multi-disciplinary research vessels, coastal research vessels, and special platforms.
Our engineering capabilities include:
- trim and intact stability
- damaged stability and subdivision
- ship motions and seakeeping analysis
- finite element structural analysis
- weight and cost estimates
- resistance and propulsion
- speed and power
- station keeping and precision trackline
We have broad experience in all structural, mechanical and electrical design elements required for new design and refurbishment. We work closely with scientists and operating crew to provide effective and economical design solutions to their equipment needs.